Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion Part Two

So I've been busy lately coming up with new things to sell in my Etsy shop. I've been considering going back into the craft show circuit because I had so much fun the last few times I went. Click on the pictures to take you to the listing on Etsy. Here are the latest things I've created.


This is a journal I just finished making about two hours ago. It's love themed and included tons of unique and fun pages inside. I plan to make more of these to sell.



Another journal, but some close-ups of the inside pages. This one is rainbow themed! Due to lack of space there are only four of the six colors shown here.


This bracelet is probably the most professional looking I've ever made. It's created from silver and crystal. So pretty!


Record bowls. These babies sold like crazy at my craft shows. You can put food in them or use them as decorative pieces. The best part of these bowls is that they're made from real records. So cool!


Blue button necklace. This beauty is a recycled piece with only a few new parts such as the hemp cord the buttons are strung on and the silver clasps at the back. Other than that, each button was recycled from some place or another.

That's all for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails