Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's In Store?

So I wanted to write a post about things I've been mulling over the last few weeks, ideas about what I'd like to post here for everyone to see. I keep seeing these room tours on YouTube and I feel like I should at the very least do a dorm tour, and then maybe later do a tour of my room at home. I also have a Burlington haul for you guys, which I'll post as soon as I find my camera. It isn't a particularly large haul, but man did I find some good stuff! I was thinking I might possibly start doing an outfit of the day post, once a week, or do a weekly post of a compilation of my favorite outfits of the week, and maybe include my least favorite outfit and ask for your input as to how I can change it for the better.

In other news, NaNoWriMo is going well, and this weekend I'm supposed to go to the mall with my friend so there could even be another haul post for you guys. For my birthday, I did receive the Love Kills Slowly perfume by Ed Hardy that I wanted. It smells heavenly! I've also been on a Hello Kitty kick lately so I might have to do a Hello Kitty wish list post, as well. Also, a friend of mine has been asking me to move in with her for a while now, so I might be moving out next semester sometime. I'll then have another room tour for you guys, but unfortunately I won't be able to paint the walls or anything, so I'll simply have to do my best to make it as much like home as possible. I go to look at the house--yes, HOUSE =)-- the Sunday following Thanksgiving. Expect plenty of updates before then.

I hope everyone is doing well! Talk to you all soon! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails