Thursday, December 23, 2010

Movie: 30 Things in My Room: Geek Edition



I've been obsessed the last few days with watching these "# Things in My Room" videos on YouTube, and decided to make one of my own (Geek edition, of course). So watch it and let me know what you think. I was thinking I might make more videos if I got enough responses and likes from you guys. The video is roughly a minute and a half long, so you'll speed right through it! The following is a list of the things shown in the video:

1. Blue Sparkly Knit Hat
2. Mario Boo Collectible Toy
3. Bolex 16mm Film Camera
4. Pokemon Trading Cards
5. Silver Bangle
6. Handmade Stuffed Rat Plushie
7. Dragon Hourglass
8. Chest of Secrets
9. Hello Kitty Calendar
10. Blue Dreamcatcher
11. Crocheted Mario Mushroom
12. Stamp Print I Carved
13. Vase
14. Kirby Plushie
15. Ocarina
16. Rainbow Knitted Hat
17. Hand Photograph
18. Painting I Did
19. Mario Bros. Bracelet
20. Sweet-Smelling Dried Flowers
21. Fahrenheit 451
22. Tripod
23. Baby Picture
24. CD Collection
25. Knitted Ludo Hat
26. Angel Figurine
27. 35mm Photography Camera
28. Troll Plushie
29. Penguin Plushie
30. Director's Clapboard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails