Monday, July 19, 2010

From Junk to Jewelry

Hi everyone! Today I was hit with some serious inspiration and I decided I'd share with you some of the new jewelry I've created and posted in my shop. Links are attached to the photos so you can check out the descriptions or even purchase something, if you'd like. First, the necklaces.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And the earrings!

Photobucket
Photobucket

That's everything for now! I've been interested in making plushies for a while so I may make some of those and post those. I like to think I'm good at making jewelry, so I want to stick to that for now until I make my first sale. Thanks for looking! =)

10 comments:

  1. That clock necklace is gorgeous!

    dailycupoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came.

    The pictures are also awesome quality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @thevirus8792
    Haha thank you! It's just a basic point-and-shoot camera I've been using. I can't wait to upgrade to something manual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although both clock necklaces are gorgeous, the first one is by far a favourite!! It's stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @KiahMahala
    Thank you! It's my favorite, as well! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that jewelery is really unique and pretty, i love it(:

    i just created my blog. and i'm now following you.
    http://allie-thinks1.blogspot.com/
    please check it out and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I REALLY love both clock necklaces! And for the first time I've actually looked through the Etsy sight (I love your items), now I'm afraid to deposit money into my VISA, I'll spend the hell out of it. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Valerie
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! =) Haha I know exactly what you mean!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails