Sunday, July 11, 2010

T.J. Maxx Haul

So I've been surfing YouTube for some inspiration, mainly because I want to knit a ruffle scarf, and stumbled across some videos about store hauls. I had nothing better to do so I watched a few, and some really entertaining posters inspired me to talk about my most recent journey to T.J. Maxx. I hope this doesn't bore you to death, being my first haul display and all, along with the fact that I didn't buy very much.

A black vest with crocheted back detail ($12):
TJMaxx 7/10/10
TJMaxx 7/10/10


Rose Embellishment tank tops in grey and black ($13):
TJMaxx 7/10/10
TJMaxx 7/10/10


Grey ruffle top with zip-up front to convert to a vest ($14):
TJMaxx 7/10/10
TJMaxx 7/10/10


Some yoga pants ($7):
TJMaxx 7/10/10


A black, white, and grey striped knit vest and shirt combo ($13):
TJMaxx 7/10/10


A grey ruffle scarf ($10):
TJMaxx 7/10/10


And lastly, an awesome snow leopard print bathrobe ($17):
TJMaxx 7/10/10

My grand total for these items is $99, which is a good chunk more than I'd like to pay for clothes. However, I can wear the black vest with almost every shirt and tank top I own, the bathrobe will come in handy for a long time, the grey shirt can convert to a vest for a new look when I get bored, which then can be worn with several shirts I own, and the tank tops will look good as is or with a belt.

Still, I much rather prefer JC Penney's clearance racks and Amvets to T.J. Maxx. I might return the striped vest and shirt combo because as much as I like the fit, I dislike the fact that the vest doesn't close. Safety pins won't cut it, either.

And that about covers it for my haul! I promise, next time I post items I've purchased, it will be much better!

4 comments:

  1. that black vest is absolutely adorable! i love the detail. thanks for deciding to follow me, i'm sure to be posting a lot more so keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the clothes you bought they are so killer...great blog, too!!
    cool blog....now following!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @HC!
    Thank you, and me, too! The detail is what made me buy it. =) You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails